Thursday, February 8, 2024

Watch #6 Impulse Honk Kong airport purchase c. 2003

 

One always arrives early for long International flights.  I was walking around the Hong Kong airport, the new one, and there was a huge SWATCH store.  A short stroll and a watch caught my eye.  Perhaps that Rolex Explorer grail watch look alike...  Well almost.  But I liked it and I especially liked the leather band.  

So why not?  I purchased it and another wild watch for my daughter and yet another watch was added to the collection.  Maybe I was trying to replace my long lost college day SWATCH.  Don't know.  Just fun that I still have it.  The kids tend to wear it occasionally with its universal appeal.  

It would seem this is a GB750 with a RED SUNDAY which is true.  Just never realized the color of the day made it unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment